An Interview with Cameron Wolfe, October 2024
What do you sell/make?
I sell hand-painted t-shirts and pants!
Tell me about yourself as a creator! What got you interested in starting a business/making your products?
I believe in quality over quantity, and my work expresses that. Everything I make is a wearable piece of art. I’m inspired by colors and what colors connate emotionally and figuratively. Energetically is the way I would put it. What got me started in being a fabric painter was the contrary to prints. I want wearable art to be original and special to the wearer, not something to be duplicated.
What keeps you motivated to continue creating?
My passion. I don’t want to be doing anything other than this right now. I want to follow my vision through.
What do you hope to accomplish with your business?
I hope to accomplish personal confidence within the people who own my art. I want them to feel happy and satisfied, and create their “favorite” piece in their wardrobe.
Where do you sell? (art festivals, store front, online?)
Currently, I sell my work at vendor festivals and provide private commissions to 1 on 1 clients.



Comments
Post a Comment