An Interview with Ellie Daniel, January 2023


 


Who/what inspires your music?

    Growing up I listened to so many genres of music and was constantly inspired by rock, folk, and even pop throughout my childhood. However, although it is selfish, I think I find more inspiration in myself and my stories! Song writing has always been a way for me to tell my stories and process my emotions so putting those emotions into beautiful things has always been the most inspirational. 

 

How would you describe your sound?

Alternative but either cry in the club or on my guitar 

 

If you had no choice but to become a cover artist, who would you cover?

ISAAC DUNBAR OMFG. literally a mastermind 

 

What is the hardest part about being a musician? 

    Releasing music! It's so hard to release new stuff and see what people think and how they feel. I love to adapt and have themes to projects so it is always nerve racking to try something new. 

 

What is your end goal? 

For at least one person to relate to my lyrics and feel something when they do.


Check her out here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Interview with Beefcake, July 2025

An Interview with LiteBug, July 2025

An Interview with Eldritchsaxes, August 2026