Bluey Spin da Block, February 2024
My name is Bluey Spin Da Block and I’m a producer from Atlanta, GA.
My goal with music is to sync hearts and minds to bring back the imagination. Making music to me is a point in space where I can use sound and create memories, express emotions, connect with others and live free. My sound is complex, yet have a soft and relaxing touch to them. There is a future project that I’m working on called “ Welcome to the opera”, this project is based on layering instruments to create settings and stimulate imagination to “Picture something”.
My creative process is done with FL Studios 20 and it’s getting my Merlot made first and tuning in to my heart, while letting my mind get tech savvy. The plugins and structure of the song gives you new ways to adapt. The questions I ask myself are “ Can a person rap to this”, “ Does this need more bass, so a person can feel it”, and “ I am satisfied with this?”. Overall it’s an organized process and helps build me as producer.
What keeps me going is my family, artists and people whom have supported my ideals. The people who have encouraged me to move forward in my dreams, goals, and education; that is what motivates me.
I get over writers block by take time out to myself and experience different things. This helps bring self conscious to a new environment to grow. What inspired my music was learning to play the guitar from my Father and continuing to take happiness in my talents as well as skills. The Musicians that have inspired me were The Weeknd, Prince, and Deniece Williams. The song that I had the most fun making is “La Bamba” this features my artist Reekay Eat from Austin, Texas. The song is fun, lively, and party ready. That song I would totally use to open up for a concert or party.

Comments
Post a Comment