An Interview with Swamp Juice, July 2022
What do you sell/make?
I make anything and everything crochet! I mostly make hats, and that’s what my main focus is right now but I am planning on adding more things such as plushies, different plants, and other things to my inventory.
Tell me a bit about yourself as a creator and business owner!!
I’m a 17 year old Hispanic trans man, and I love creating and crafting! I’ve always been a hat guy and I could never find ones that were affordable and fit my style, that’s when I started crocheting my own. As I got better at my skills people started asking if I could crochet them something in exchange for money, that’s where my business started, ever since I’ve fallen in love with the dream of owning my own business.
What do you hope to accomplish with this business?
I hope to one day have a physical store and to be able to be financially independent with this business, In other aspects I want to be able to give people a chance to express themselves with weird and random accessories that are affordable.
Where do you mostly sell? (art festivals, store front, online, etc)
I used to sell things at my school, by commission only, but now that it’s summer, I’ve started a DEPOP and Instagram, hopefully there will be a website of my own sometime soon!
Comments
Post a Comment