An Interview with Spooky Ratt, July 2022
What do you sell/make?
I make mixed media and abstract art, I work on a variety of things such as clothing, canvases, digital art, etc.
Tell me about yourself as a creator!
I’m an artist based in Fort Worth, TX. I express myself through my art and get my inspiration from a variety of things that I surround myself with.
What do you hope to accomplish with this business?
My goal for the future is to continue to be able to express myself and connect with others through my art. I want to inspire others and show people that you can accomplish whatever you really put your mind to.
Where do you sell? (art festivals, store front, online?)
I sell mainly at markets at the moment but I do sell online through my social media and have a my own website for merch. I’m currently in the process of making a website for people to be able to buy my art around the globe.
What do you feel sets you apart from other businesses?
As an artist I feel what sets me apart from others is that I have a rawness to my work. I’m very expressive and more about the process of making the work then the outcome of the art pieces. It gives my pieces more of a story and adds more curiosity to how it was made or how many pieces I made under the one that’s showing.

Comments
Post a Comment