An Interview with Dagger Dior, August 2023



Who/what inspires your music?


An inspiration I have for my music just comes from life experiences. Anything and

everything inspires me.


How did you come up with the name?


I’ve went thru a few artist names over the years and went by many stage names. One

day I joked around changing my name to “ DAGGER DIOR “ . But then I actually ended

up doing it and never looked back!


How would you describe your sound?


I would describe my sound as modern yet retro but also unique. I try alot of melodies

with my music.


If you had no choice but to become a cover artist, who would you cover?


If I could only cover one artist it would be ……. Probably Travis Scott. And I’d be “ the

Travis Scott cover guy “


If someone wrote a book about your music, what would it be titled?


Pftt I think it would be called something like Young Dumb & Hungry or something of that

nature. Something to catch your eye to pick up a book


Which song of yours was the most fun to write & make?


I have had some great memories making songs in the past so I don’t really have a

favorite. But when I finished the last song on my second EP it felt so good to be done.


Listen Here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Interview with Beefcake, July 2025

An Interview with Kylie Rowland, July 2025

An Interview with Berzerko, July 2022